Leah Barker
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Storyboard
This is my story board of "Diary of a Hamster." I got the idea for this story from "Diary of a Worm," by Doreen Cronin. The music throughout is "Queberts Canasta."
1 comment:
Unknown
September 24, 2009 at 2:12 PM
Good work on the storyboard. I especially liked the last slide :)
Jered
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Daren Parker
Daren's IPT 287 internet saftey assigment
16 years ago
Janae Browning
Internet Safety Reflection
16 years ago
Kaitlin Tingey
Internet Safety Reflection
16 years ago
Kellie Cash
Lauryn Paul
Internet Safety Reflection
16 years ago
Leah Garrett
TPACK report
16 years ago
Mariah James
My Links
Course Website
Moodle
My Class Website
Wiki
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(8)
Movie Making in the Elementary Classroom
Diary of a Hamster
Storyboard
TPACK
Synchronous Video Messaging
Asynchronous Video Messaging
Week 2 PLE
My Technology Experience
About Me
Leah Barker
View my complete profile
Good work on the storyboard. I especially liked the last slide :)
ReplyDeleteJered