Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Diary of a Hamster

This is my Photostory video. It meets the 2nd grade Core Science Standard 3, Objective 1c: create pictures and stories about real animals and compare to make believe stories about animals. It also meets Language Arts Standard 8 Objective 6: Write in different modes and genres (journal writing).

4 comments:

  1. That was really cute. I loved it. What a great idea for kids to use their creative writing skills! Your future class will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the whole concept of a hamster even having a diary! It kind of reminds me of The Mouse and the Motorcycle...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, that was incredible! I loved the story! And I can tell you put a lot of effort into this project. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures matched the script perfectly! I am super impressed! I liked the transitions too! You'll have to teach me how to search for things the way you do. :)

    ReplyDelete