Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Google Earth Tour

This is a Google Earth tour of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was a really neat way to familiarize yourself with the seven wonders of the world! I learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were some really neat places! One thing that you need to be careful of is that the measuring tool is not good at measuring vertical distances. For that you should just move your mouse to the top of the mountain and read the altitude measurement at the bottom of the screen and then move it to the bottom of the mountain and do the same.

    Did you really size the Eiffel tower image to be the correct size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed going through your tour! It was a creative and informative way to learn about the 7 wonders of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pictures you used! It was great to see these 7 wonders.

    ReplyDelete